ALOHA Collection was born out of a love of travel, adventure, and the ocean.
Founded by surfer/flight attendant Rachael Leinaʻala, and Kauaʻi native Heather Aiu, in the summer of 2014 with a single bag, a shared dream, and a Kickstarter campaign. This California-based brand with Hawaiian roots has grown into a true lifestyle brand.
ALOHA Collection collaborates with notable brands like Free People, The Four Seasons, Jack Johnson, Coola Suncare, and Kealopiko.
To build an International Ohana, one bag at a time.
To encourage travel, adventure, healthy and active lifestyles, and to Share the ALOHA.
In Hawaiian, Malama ‘Aina means to take care of the land. ALOHA donates 5% of profits annually to Hawaii conservation to help protect the natural beauty of the islands.
ALOHA's technical fabric was developed to be as soft as it is functional. It is lightweight, splash-proof*, and ready for travel.
*ALOHA Collection bags are not waterproof. The zipper and seams are not watertight.
WHAT IS SPLASH-PROOF®?
SPLASH-PROOF® is the next best thing to waterproof! Your belongings will be protected from a light splash, light rain, or a cocktail spillage, but please do not submerge your ALOHA Collection pouch with belongings inside. The zipper and seams of ALOHA Collection bags are not watertight.
Measures 8.5" across x 2" wide at the top x 3.75" tall
Strap extends to 43" and can be shortened to 28.5"
TOP 15 USES FOR YOUR ALOHA POUCH:
1. Keep your suitcase organized and ready for take-off!
2. Travel light! Each bag weighs in under 8 oz.
3. Accident-prone toiletries? Stow them in an ALOHA pouch for a smooth flight.
4. Aloha hip pack! Keep travel documents and IDs close at hand while on the go.
5. Lost your charger? Organize tech stuff + cords so you are never digging.
6. Super lightweight pouches fit perfectly into any carry-on.
7. Got kids? Pack stress-free.
8. Stow dirty laundry while traveling.
9. Splash-Proof® and ready for life’s adventures!
10. Rainy day? Keep your dry stuff dry.
11. Hot yoga? Problem solved. Toss sweaty gear in your ALOHA pouch.
12. Stow mask + dive gear after a day in the water.
13. Say aloha to your new favorite beach clutch! (Take that high-tide!)
14. Stow damp swimwear and go from pool to plane!
15. Stay cocktail-proof as your adventures go from beach to bar.